With our vast database of high-quality professional translators, we have access to a wide range of translators for specialist subjects and industries.
Our resources include more than 1500 professional translators worldwide who are specialized in translating in various fields, including law, medicine, IT, government, marketing, business, management, science, and engineering.
We use only in-country translators who
- translate into their native language.
- have a minimum of 5 years of experience or have translated 100,000 words in the past couple of years.
- hold a university degree in translation or interpretation, or a university degree in the area of specialization.
- pass a test tailored for the specific domain (such as medicine, marketing, legal affairs) they have applied for and be recognized as an expert in their subject area.
- have at least 3 references in the industry for their professional work.
- are accredited by translation and interpretation organizations, such as ATA (American Translators Association), ITI (Institute of Translation and Interpreting), and NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters).